- Human Supplements & Teas
- Capsules Omega - 3 Fish Oil 60 caps
Capsules Omega - 3 Fish Oil 60 caps
*This Fish Oil supplement contains 2 special fatty acids known as eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). These essential fatty acids supports the heart & brain as well as many other organs in the body.
The problem is the human body does not produce these important fatty acids naturally and therefore, the only way to get them in to our bodies is to obtain them either directly from fatty fishes like krill, salmon, bluefish etc.or through supplementation.
This product contains 18% EPA & 12% DHA with a total of 30% Omega-3’s & is Molecularly Distilled, Mercury & PCB free.
Ingredients: Fish Oil.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerin, D-Sorbitol Solution, Purified Water.
Directions: Take 1 capsule a day or as directed by your Health Care Professional. For optimum results take 1 hour before or after meals as to not compete with digestion.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children
*Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are on intended to treat, cure, prevent or diagnose any disease.